Join us for our 6th Annual March Madness Competition
1) Pick up your competition form at The Hot Yoga Spot and select the level you are completing in from the three choices below.
Level 1: ‘Get Sweaty’ – 3 Sessions Each Week Prize: $15 account credit
- 1 Flow, 1 Bikram/Barkan/Baptiste, 1 Power
Level 2: ‘Hot Mess’ – 5 Sessions Each Week Prize: $35 account credit
- 1 Flow, 1 Bikram/Barkan/Baptiste, 1 Power, 1 Barre & 1 Vinyasa
Level 3: ‘Sweaty Superstar’ – 7 Sessions Each Week Prize: $80 account credit
- 2 Flow, 2 Bikram/Barkan/Baptiste, 1 Power, 1 Barre & 1 Vinyasa
2) Complete the classes in your chosen level each week (Sunday-Saturday). You are welcome to take more than one class each day, as long as you complete the correct
number of classes each week. – Example: The class name must contain the correct word for that class to count toward your requirement. When taking a FLOW class, acceptable choices would be: Yoga Flow, Power Flow, Core Flow, Sweat Flow & Let Go, etc. If you are taking a POWER class, acceptable choices would be Power Yoga, Power Vinyasa, Power Flow.
3) Complete the selected level for five weeks in a row (begin any week in March). You may take different classes each week; however the level you are participating in must stay the same. You can attend classes at any The Hot Yoga Spot location.
4) For each week of the tournament you must complete the correct number of classes and the correct class styles for your level. You cannot do a lesser number of classes by
combining class types. -Example: If you take a Power Flow class, this would count for a Power requirement or a Flow requirement, not both.
5) Remember that you are responsible for making reservations, arriving on time to class and making sure you are checked in at the front desk prior to each session. If you attend a class but don’t check in at the front desk and we don’t know you attended, it doesn’t count. At the end of week five, email us a photo of your completed form to AlbanyHotYoga@gmail.com and receive your prize!
6) Social Media Challenge: For the first time, two players will have their prize instantly doubled by competing in March Madness online. 1: ‘Check in’ to The Hot Yoga Spot on Facebook each time you take class-the person with the most check ins at the end of the contest will win. 2: Take fun yoga/barre pictures and post them on facebook/instagram with the hashtag #TheHotYogaSpotMM. Whoever has the post with the most likes at the end of the contest will win.