March Madness is a great way to dedicate yourself to being present on your mat and in your life. Try new things and switch up your routine to create positive changes in your body and mind. Enjoy all of this while also earning great prizes.
The Hot Yoga Spot has been offering the March Madness competition for seven years and it is always fun for everyone. Each year, the enthusiasm and participation grows and we love to reward you for your commitment. Hopefully, you are already enjoying the physical and emotional benefits of yoga and barre. Compete this month and let us spoil you for all of your hard work and dedication.
Join us for our 7th Annual March Madness Competition
1) Pick up your competition form at The Hot Yoga Spot and select the level you are completing in from the three choices below.
Level 1: ‘Get Sweaty’ – 3 Sessions Each Week Prize: $15 credit
- 1 Flow, 1 Bikram/Barkan/Baptiste, 1 Power
Level 2: ‘Hot Mess’ – 5 Sessions Each Week Prize: $35 credit
- 1 Flow, 1 Bikram/Barkan/Baptiste, 1 Power, 1 Barre & 1 Vinyasa
Level 3: ‘Sweaty Superstar’ – 7 Sessions Each Week Prize: $80 credit
- 2 Flow, 2 Bikram/Barkan/Baptiste, 1 Power, 1 Barre & 1 Vinyasa
2) Complete the classes in your chosen level each week (Sunday-Saturday). You are welcome to take more than one class each day, as long as you complete the correct number of classes each week. – Example: The class name must contain the correct word for that class to count toward your requirement. When taking a FLOW class, acceptable choices would be: Yoga Flow, Power Flow, Core Flow, Sweat Flow & Let Go, etc. If you are taking a POWER class, acceptable choices would be Power Yoga, Power Vinyasa, Power Flow.
3) Complete the selected level for five weeks in a row (begin any week in March). You may take different classes each week; however the level you are participating in must stay the same. You can attend classes at any The Hot Yoga Spot location.
4) For each week of the tournament you must complete the correct number of classes and the correct class styles for your level. You cannot do a lesser number of classes by combining class types. -Example: If you take a Power Flow class, this would count for a Power requirement or a Flow requirement, not both.
5) Remember that you are responsible for making reservations, arriving on time to class and making sure you are checked in at the front desk prior to each session. If you attend a class but don’t check in at the front desk and we don’t know you attended, it doesn’t count. At the end of week five, email us a photo of your completed form to AlbanyHotYoga@gmail.com and receive your prize!