COVID-19 Preparedness at The Hot Yoga Spot
What are we doing at The Hot Yoga Spot?
- No studio props.
- Limited class size.
- Increased cleaning protocol.
- Providing out hand sanitizer, cleaning wipes and sprays.
- Working to provide online classes for members.
- Providing support to people at home if they need it. Contact us.
- The Hot Yoga Spot was on the news recently talking about how we are keeping our community healthy and our studios clean. Watch the interview.
What you can do to prioritize your own health.
- Bring your own mat from home instead of renting.
- Wash hands both before and after class.
- Stay at home if you feel sick or show any symptoms.
- Maintain a few feet from others when out in public.
- Check in with yourself and make the decision that is right for you. While we are open and look forward to practicing with you, you need to ultimately decide what is best for you during this time.