Thanks for joining us for outdoor classes with The Hot Yoga Spot
We are excited to reconnect with our community and see everyone as we begin to offer outdoor yoga for all our locations. These events will follow all recommendations in place by the CDC and NYS. Sessions are limited in size so please make sure you and your guests sign up on the schedule page of our website if you want to participate. We will be adding more classes, locations and options in the coming weeks so continue to check the location schedule pages of our website for additional opportunities to flow with us every day.
Wondering Where to Go For Class?
- Albany: The grassy area between 4 & 6 Executive Park. Class will be on the grassy area adjacent to the main entrance to The Hot Yoga Spot.
- Latham: The grassy area behind the building. After you drive in the plaza, go to the left and drive around to the back of the building. Park in front of the broadcasting station and walk behind the plaza.
- Clifton Park: Clifton Commons - 7 Clifton Common Blvd. Clifton Park. We will be using the area right in front of the stage.
- Saratoga: We have changed locations for outdoor yoga at Saratoga! Class now happens at Congress Park at the Spit & Spat Fountain.
- East Greenbush: East Greenbush Town Park - Town Park Rd. East Greenbush, NY 12061. Meet on the circle to the right of the red pavilion.
We are not entering the building for any reason so please plan accordingly,bring everything with you and know that you wont be able to use the restrooms or get changed. We will check you in at the grass before class begins.
It is very important for the health of our community and the longterm success of our outdoor program that both teachers and students adhere strictly to the following. We thank you in advance for helping us to keep everyone safe and following these regulations. We are so grateful to have you in our community and we can't wait to see you soon.
Reserve your spot online. We will not be accepting payment in person and will not be allowing unregistered guests to participate. Class may be cancelled if no one is reserved so book if you plan to attend. You will receive an email 30 minutes before class starts with address information and directions for your registered class.
Masks should be worn to and from class and mats will be spaced 8-10 feet apart. Feel free to place your mat even further away.
Do not attend class if you have a fever or any symptoms of being sick. Do not attend class if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or displayed any symptoms. Do not participate in class if you have recently visited an area that has a high number of cases like NYC.
Our teachers will not be providing any assists or touching you in any way. We ask you refrain from physical contact and close conversations with our teachers and with each other.
There will be no mats or props available to rent or borrow. Please bring your own mat and towel.