Thanks for joining us for outdoor classes with The Hot Yoga Spot
We are excited to connect with our community and see everyone during our outdoor yoga sessions. These events happen at our five locations and follow all recommendations in place by the CDC and NYS. Sessions are limited in size so please make sure you and your guests sign up on the schedule page of our website if you want to participate. These sessions will be offered along with our in studio and online options so you have plenty of chances to join us in a way that feels safe and comfortable.
Select A Location
Click on a location name below to view outdoor schedule options for your desired studio.
Wondering Where to Go For Class?
- Albany: The private outdoor area at Stuyvesant Plaza between 4 & 6 Executive Park. Class will be on the grassy area adjacent to the main entrance to The Hot Yoga Spot.
- Clifton Park: Clifton Commons - 7 Clifton Common Blvd. Clifton Park. We will be using the area right in front of the stage.
- East Greenbush: East Greenbush Town Park - Town Park Rd. East Greenbush, NY 12061. Meet on the circle to the right of the red pavilion.
- Latham: The grassy area behind the building. After you drive in the plaza, go to the left and drive around to the back of the building. Park in front of the broadcasting station and walk behind the plaza.
- Saratoga: Class happens at Congress Park at the Spit & Spat Fountain.
It is very important for the health of our community and the longterm success of our outdoor program that both teachers and students adhere strictly to the following. We thank you in advance for helping us to keep everyone safe and following these regulations. We are so grateful to have you in our community and we can't wait to see you soon.
Reserve your spot online. We will not be accepting payment in person and will not be allowing unregistered guests to participate. Class may be cancelled if no one is reserved so book if you plan to attend.
Masks should be worn to and from class and mats will be spaced 8-10 feet apart. Feel free to place your mat even further away.
Do not attend class if you have a fever or any symptoms of being sick. Do not attend class if you have been exposed to anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19 or displayed any symptoms. Do not participate in class if you have recently visited an area that has a high number of cases like NYC.
Our teachers will not be providing any assists or touching you in any way. We ask you refrain from physical contact and close conversations with our teachers and with each other.
There will be no mats or props available to rent or borrow. Please bring your own mat and towel.